Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

...

This flash has more style than I've anything on Newgrounds I've seen in a really long time. It's sort of like an interpretive dance, it can mean anything to anyone. I thought the sound track was awesome as well. Anyways, this is a really great change of pace, keep it up!

Pika VS Onix Pika VS Onix

Nicely done

I actually thought this was going to be about the fight he had against Brock...lol, he only won because the fire sprinklers went off, that should have been illegal.

Anyways, I'm extremely impressed you managed to pull this off in 15 hours, considering how much movement there is. The special effects look fantastic, and it's obvious you've done plenty of computer art to get to this level of skill.

That being said, it seems like it's missing something...I don't know what it is, but maybe you can find it...anyways, good job, keep it up!

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Fantastic

I remember my dad telling me that joke every now and then...great job recreating my childhood!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Rad

Great job on getting re-frontpaged. BTW, I really think this is the best song ever...

------6-0-0-0-0--0-0-0-111-1-18------
-------------------------------------
-----------b-b-c-b-5-5-5-5---------4-
4-4-9b-------------------------------
----------------------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4 -3405340557a5-7----------------------
---------------------------------

Windows Magi | SP3 &amp;lt;BETA&amp;gt; Windows Magi | SP3 <BETA>

kewl

This is pretty damn awesome actually. I'm assuming the typos in the beginning were on perpose?

muhamed29 responds:

:-)

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

holy cheese.

This is awesome. Amazing. Really hard though, I died 3 times in a row on lvl 10 & 11 and got frustraited.